Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bilingual, sneezing muppet baby cat-dog

Sadly, the twitter campaign ended last week. With no acknowledgment from Kelly, it was, for all intents and purposes, a failure. It was fun while it lasted though, and I want to thank everyone who tweeted for me (many of you even joined twitter, which is even more awesome). I decided to end the campaign because the crazy place that I had entered when I started the campaign was rapidly expanding and there was nothing I could do about it. Visions of me and Clarkson hiding in the bushes outside of a mansion in Texas started creeping into my head and I then knew was time to give it a rest. Who knows though, maybe she saw the blog and was unimpressed with Clarkson's cuteness and my ramblings on his life? No, I don't think so either.

Aside from the twitter campaign, life is relatively calm at the Jiggins household. Clarkson still sneezes every day. It's nowhere near as bad as it was back in December, but every morning when he wakes up, he sneezes about 4 or 5 times and then I'd say throughout the day there are about 5 or 6 more intermittent sneezes. It doesn't seem to bother him, so we're not too alarmed. At least it has added another description to his already over descriptive moniker. Sergeant Clarkson: the sneezing muppet baby cat-dog.

We leave for Spain on Friday, so naturally we have taken to practicing our spanish at home. Clarkson now responds to his name in Spanish (pronounced "Claaark-son"), sientate (sit), and da-me cinco (give me five). Another addition to the moniker! The bilingual sneezing muppet baby cat-dog. God, he's so cool...check him out:


No comments:

Post a Comment